Since I am tremendously abandoning my blog (thank you finals), I decided to do a book tag. Thank goodness finals are over for now and I’ll get the results on June 16th. Fingers crossed!
I found this tag via Goodreads on Sincerely, a Book Nerd and actually quite love the questions. Here we go!
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I’d rather read a series, because that means I get to have more. I can love the characters longer and extend their journey. With a series the plot lines keeps going.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
This is such a hard question, because I like both. I’ve read both and never really complained, but if I had to choose, I’d probably choose female, because I am one. I can relate more to a female, I guess. That doesn’t mean I can’t relate to a male, but it’s just because I’m a female. Thinking about it, I’ve read a LOT of books where the main character is a female.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Well, since I can’t order anything at Amazon, I’d have to go for an actual bookstore. I do adore Book Depository, but walking into a bookstore is always the fun part of a day.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
TV shows can have more details, though, but it can go on forever. I rather have books become movies, because in that way I can watch it in one sitting. I’m really good at abandoning tv shows in the end.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 Books a week, definitely. There’s no questioning that. If I had time, I certainly would read 5 books a week. This would give the opportunity to read more books! If I quit school and stayed home all day, I would be able to achieve that.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I always said I wanted to write a book, but I never got to it. I wrote fanfiction, I still do sometimes, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to write a book. Who knows? Perhaps I’ll surprise everyone in a few years and sell my first book. Such a tough question. I guess I’d go for an author, because I’ve always wanted to write a book.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
I love my favorites, but I have to read a new book once in a while, so I’ll go for get to read a new book every 6 months.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a bookstore. That would be heaven. Can you imagine? All the books and I’d have to sell them and get money from it. It sounds kind of bad, but it’s business, right?
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre! My favorite genre contains so many great books.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books! There’s nothing better than having physical books. I do love eBooks once in a while though, but if I really had to choose, I’d pick physical books in a heartbeat.