A few days ago, one of my best friends, Rianne, tagged me to do a Book Tag. It went kind of like this: YOU HAVE TO DO THESE TAGS. THOSE ARE FUN. And so, Rianne spammed me with all the urls, which I’m very grateful for.
Today’s tag is kind of simple. Rianne gave me ten books to which I respond with gifs to represent my feelings toward them.
Here we go!
Water for Elephants
The Little Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Just One Day
A Court of Thorns and Roses
This Is What Happy Looks Like
The Best of Me
The Promise of Amazing
And of course I have to nominate someone. I’m going to nominate Ayla, another Dutch book blogger. 😀
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The 100 by Morgan Kass
- Four by Veronica Roth
Good luck! 🙂