I was tagged by the lovely Ayla from Books & Babbles to do the Liebster Award. This award is giving out to bloggers, by bloggers. I’ve been given ten questions to answer and at the end I give some other bloggers ten new questions.
1. You could sit down and chat with one of your favourite book characters; who would it be?
…haha. Very funny, Ayla, because my favorite characters are dead. Anyway, I would want to chat with Nymphadora Tonks, because I absolutely adore her and want to know how she does it, you know? She just doesn’t care and I’d like to be like that, too. To care less.
2. Your favourite author asks you to come with a plot to his/her new book, what would it be about?
Wow. This is a difficult one. I’d like to see more books about characters who deal with anxiety and/or depression. Like, the real thing, not the sugarcoated version.
3. Your bookshelf caught fire and you can only save one book, which one would it be?
You’re really serious about this, Ayla, aren’t you? Dear lord. Okay. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. There, I said it. Can’t change it now.
4. How is your bookshelf organised?
It’s a mess. It’s organised by series right now, but I’m planning on painting my shelf, so I need to reorganize it after that. The plan is to make it a rainbow shelf, but I don’t have that many colors, so we’ll see.
I got rid of so many books, so there are empty spaces right now. Mind the mess and my flower curtains. :’)
5. Your OTP asked you to take care of their wedding, what would it be like?
Remus married Tonks quietly in the north of Scotland, with witnesses taken from the local wizarding tavern.
(I’m not crying, you are)
6. What book needs a cover change and why?
The Dutch versions of Vampire Academy. I couldn’t get myself to love it. It’s the same girl, but only in different colors.
7. What’s your most anticipated release?
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth, probably. Divergent ruined me. I’m still not over the ending and I love Veronica’s writing style. I’m behind on the other books, so I can’t decide for them.
I’m also dying to get the new illustrated version of Harry Potter.
8. If you could adapt one book to a movie, what book would it be and who would you cast as the main character?
A COURT OF MIST AND FURY. BRING IT ON!! Sean O’Pry as Rhysand. ❤
9. What’s your favourite bookish memory?
Staying up late as a child and reading a book we were reading in middle school with our teacher. I was so excited about this book, I had to read further. So every time we read it in class I knew what was happening.
10. You could live the life of your favourite villain for one day, what would you do?
Scaring the sh*t out of people, probably. Just thinking really highly off myself and not be afraid.
Here are my questions:
- If you could read one book again for the first time, which one would it be and why?
- If you could buy one book right now, which one would you choose?
- Is there a favorite quote that has helped you in life? Helped you get through something?
- What’s one thing you learned from being a book blogger?
- Do you consider yourself a slow reader or a fast reader?
- What’s the most exciting thing you have done this year?
- What book got you into reading and why?
- Is there a book you keep rereading?
- What fictional character do you relate the most to?
- Where in the fictional world would you love to hang out?