Every time when it’s the beginning of a month, I’m like: wait what? Where is the previous month? It all seems like it’s flying by so fast.
My holiday is over. I’ve had no school for three months, so bear with me, because I’m starting college this Monday. I hope all will be fine.
Want to read
I hope I manage to read some books, since I have absolutely no idea how college will turn out. Perhaps I’ll be really busy or perhaps I won’t. We’ll just have to see, so I’m starting small and I can always add some more or buy some more.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Happening this month
- I’m a college student! I can’t believe that either, because it took me so long, but still, I made it, so that’s the most important thing. The introduction starts on Monday September 5 and I guess classes start a week after that. It’s all very exciting and very nerve-wrecking.
- Touring/exploring/visiting. One of the benefits of being a college student in The Netherlands is that you get to use the public transport for free. Lucky us! It’s funny though, because if you want to follow a higher education, you need to travel. I guess that’s why they did it.
I definitely want to go to Amsterdam again, mainly to visit Waterstones (the only one in The Netherlands) and the ABC Store, but also to visit the Vondelpark. Amsterdam is great.