Did it go fast or what?! First month at Hogwarts has been amazing! Sending all the owls to you. Ha, if only… University is kind of hectic. Sometimes you have class till 6.30 pm and sometimes you’re traveling more than actually having class. It’s a strange world and I still need to get used to. The biggest reason why I probably haven’t read that much is university. It is hectic. I hope it’ll be better over the months.
Back to business! Let’s do this!
Short stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies | J.K. Rowling | 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Short stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists | J.K. Rowling | 🌟🌟🌟
- Hogwarts an Incomplete and Unreliable Guide | J.K. Rowling | 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Clockwork Prince | Cassandra Clare | 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- 3Pak by Mirjam Mous, Helen Vreeswijk and Alex Boogers – Bookstore
- Pottermore Presents by J.K. Rowling – Amazon
- Macbook – Store
It’s a small haul, but I’m very happy with it. University acquired my money, so that’s where it went.
How was your September? Did you enjoy Hogwarts? What was the best thing you did during September?