Happy October everyone! I hope it’ll be a good month for us all with lots of reading, chocolate milk and tv shows. They’re starting again. 🙂
Want to read
I’ve had these on my TBR for September, but due to everything that is happening at university, I hadn’t had the time.
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Happening this month
- Finishing my first term. I’m actually really excited about this, because that means I actually survived my first term, haha. It’s not only about that, but in my second term we’ll start learning to use HTML and I’m quite looking forward to that.
- Fall break. Just. Two. More. Weeks. I got this! I hope to visit Amsterdam during our break. I’m dying to go to Waterstones and buy some books.