This topic is so nice! I’m actually really excited about this one. Can you imagine, like 15 years into the future, we’re calling Harry, Ron and Hermione downstairs for a bedtime story. I can! I’m like smirking here, because that’s such a great plan, haha. I’m going to mix this with pet names, because I have no idea what my future will be like. Perhaps I have ten cats and 6 dogs and 4 children. It’s a surprise.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where we get a new topic for a top 10 list. This week’s topic is characters’ I’d name my children/pets/anyone after.
- Luna – I absolutely love Luna’s name and would definitely name my child after that. It’s also perfect for a dog or cat. Luna is just such a beautiful name.
- Luce – Personally, I know a Luce. I love her name and it’d be a great name for a child. I’m not sure if I would name a pet after Luce.
- Jace – Doesn’t Jace have a wonderful name? Are there a lot of Jaces out there? I should look it up. Even though Jace and I had difficulties in the beginning, I do love his name. Imagine when I’m walking my dog and I’m screaming Jace and everyone who’s read The Mortal Instruments is like: WAIT WHAT WHERE?!
- Clary – The Mortal Instruments is full of wonderful names. Great job, Cassandra! Kudos for you. Clary’s name is beautiful!
- Lou – Ah, Lou. I love everything about Lou and so I also love her name. Definitely name a child after that. I mean, look how beautiful her name is.
- Cath – As in Cather. Not Catherine. Or just Cath. I’d name a child after that. You can count on that. If this list keeps going I have to have a lot of children.
- Levi – I need to remember this post, because Levi would be a perfect dog name. …And now I want a dog.
- Feyre – I mean, hello?! Feyre’s name is everything. I hadn’t heard it before and gah I love it so much. Child’s name. I now have a lot of children.
- Eleanor – So prettyyyy. I love Eleanor. I would name my pets and children Eleanor.
- Emma – I know it’s one of the simpler names, but it has its flair. I would name my child Emma. Or my pet. Or my laptop. It’s a pretty name.
If you could name someone after a character, which name would you pick?