As you may have noticed I was kind of MIA lately. I wasn’t here as much as I wanted to and I didn’t really put any work in my bookstagram, which is insane, because I love doing that. University is very busy, especially this time of the year, because we’re at the end of the term and that means STRESS and DEADLINES. Unfortunately, that’s why it’s so quiet here and on Instagram and in my reading process and tv shows. Therefor, damn me.
Because of it, I wanted to make this blogpost and inform you on my life, which is so exciting… *uhum* No, but I wanted to make this kind of an annual thing. So whenever I’m MIA, I can just talk about train conversations or whatever that is happening right now. It’s like a win-win situation. You get to know me and I get to keep my blog up. Deal? Okay, deal.
- I went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them and it was so amazing! I’m serious, if you ever get the chance, go see it! Me and my best friend Rianne went after my first term ended, which was Thursday, and we were so excited. I smiled all the way through and got chills. It was so good to be back. They did such a great job. Unbelievable.
- I now have most off my EC’s. EC’s are European Credits and for every assignment or project we get some. At the end of the year you need to have 60 EC’s to complete your first year. If you have less than 48, you’re not allowed to go the second year. So, I now have them all, except for one exam and I’m so nervous about that one, because I have no idea how it went.
- I went touring. Since I saw Fantastic Beasts in a different city, I kind of toured. I explored the city and got lost twice, but hey, at least I saw something from the Netherlands. Traveling by train is kind of relaxing, except when you think you’ve picked the wrong one.
- Completely abandoned reading. I haven’t read much. Well, to be honest, maybe 30 pages? I was just so exhausted from school and all the assignments. Sometimes I was still working around 11 pm, so yeah, didn’t really have time for reading. I do hope to catch up soon, but we’ll see. It’s only five more weeks till Christmas break. Or four? I don’t know.
- I took a lot more pictures. Not for my bookstagram, but for school projects. Loved it. It was so good to do that again. Taking pictures is so relaxing and being outside is amazing, especially during fall.
I hope to be back soon and to catch up with everything. Right now I just want to breathe for a few days and not do anything. Just to not have that feeling that you must do something, you know? It’s great to just breathe and bake and clean and do all the stuff that I haven’t had time for. It’s also great to be back for now. I see you soon!