This is different and somehow new. I haven’t been here for two months and I’m sorry for it, but on the other hand I’m kind of not? It was good to take a break, because I just hadn’t had much time. I abandoned reading and writing reviews and also bookstagram from time to time. It was kind of refreshing, because I hadn’t had something to stress about, you know? I’m always like: oh, I still need to read so many pages and take pictures and write reviews and do this and that and so on. I didn’t have time to do other stuff and breathe. Even though I like doing this, I just don’t always have the time. Maybe I just need to plan everything and make time, but sometimes it’s okay to take a break. Due to stress and loads of deadlines I didn’t have the energy to read.
That’s why this is kind of scary to do, because I’m not sure I even finish my March TBR or even start it. I hope to, though. Kind of missed reading and even finished a book two days ago, so that’s progress. Positive thoughts. 🙂
Want to read
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
Happening this month
- Harry Potter exhibition. The Netherlands now has a Harry Potter exhibition and me and one of my best friends are going and I’m so excited! There can’t be enough Harry Potter in this world. I hope to take some pictures and show them here. Remind me, though. I tend to forget.
- Visiting universities. I’m planning on studying abroad and that’s why I have to visit open days. It’s both terrifying and exciting. Even though it’s Belgium, so it’s practically next door, it’s still kind of scary. I do hope the program is nice. I’m aiming for literature.
- Loads of deadlines. This is my second semester and also the last one of this year and there are so many deadlines. I’m learning new script languages and analyse lots of websites and even get marketing classes. So yeah, always busy. I hope to get my EC’s and pass this year.
Again, I’m sorry for not being here and it’s great to be back and I hope to keep it up. < That’s my most used sentence here, probably. We’ll see what March has in store. I do hope some more sun and less rain. 😉